Blog Archive

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Roper shoes review

Like everything else in the universe, change has come into my life as well. Swift and breath taking. My future posts will no longer be all sun and sand.

It will be about changes in season, lakes and mountains.

As Elphaba says in the song "Defying Gravity" from the hit Broadway show Wicked

Something has changed within me 
Something is not the same
 I'm through with playing by the rules 
Of someone else's game 

Too late for second-guessing 
Too late to go back to sleep
 It's time to trust my instincts 
Close my eyes and leap!

It's time to try Defying gravity
I think I'll try Defying gravity 
And you can't pull me down!

2014 has been a tumultuous year so far.  I have trusted my instincts and leaped. I too have tried defying gravity.

In fashion as in life, stepping out of one's comfort zone is essential to avoid getting stuck in a rut. This blazer is a step in that direction.....


Bracelet, Blazer Via Macy's; Capris / Top/Sunglasses Via Ross; Earrings : Amritha Singh; Shoes : Roper Via 6PM; Handbag : Moo Joo Ken Via Ebay