Blog Archive

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Gei gei laced shoes Review; My Choice handbag Review

How I wore it


Jeans : INC Via Macy's ; Shoes : Gei gei Via YOOX; Handbag : My Choice Via YOOX; Link necklace Via Ross previously seen here



Gei gei laced shoes overview 

Very well made. The color is true to that shown in product picture. The shoe is rather narrow, but I expect it to widen with use. It is a little constricting initially, but by no means painful. By all means size up. Iam a 6.5 M/W in US sizes. I ordered a 7, but should have gone for the 8. I could barely get my tootsies in as it is.

Get it while you still can here.

My choice handbag review


The bag is well made. It does not come with a shoulder strap and there is really no place to put one if you do buy a strap elsewhere. It does not have a cell phone and key pouch, like most bags. The center and side zipper are all the extra pockets provided. The tassel is removable. Unless you are super skinny, this bag must be worn on the crook of the arm or held like a briefcase. The material is fairly stiff and the bag can stand on its own, even with nothing in it. It does not lose its shape even when the buttons on the side are undone. 

I love the color and the structure. If you can look past the lack of an outside pocket or shoulder strap, this is a pretty beautiful bit of arm candy.

Get it while you still can here.