Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Bagatt Sandals Review

If you have been following my posts lately, you know my current obsession with all things white. Hey, that's one way to have a white Christmas right? 




Dress Via Ross; Sandals: Bagatt Via YOOX available here; Earrings Via Claire's; Necklace : Lucky Brand Via Macy's; Sunnies : Michael Kors Via Ross


 

 Bagatt Brown Sandals Review


First the good

The sandal is very comfortable. I walked over a mile and a half in these (on grass and concrete) and not once did it feel like I was wearing a 4.5 inch heel.

The not so good

Size up. I ordered a 7, since the brand does not carry half sizes (Iam a 6.5 M/W) and could not even get my foot inside.  I returned it and ordered an 8. The fit was perfect.

The shoe is not very well made which is surprising for a product made in Italy. The insole came completely unglued on the first wear and stuck to the bottom of my feet on both sandals. A little superglue did the trick. 
Now they are as good as ever, but still, it was more than a little shocking.