Blog Archive

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Breckelle Jolene Studded Round Toe Loafer Flat review

Met a very good friend for brunch last Sunday (Hey girl!) .While getting ready I had an epiphany. I never wear scarves. I like them! Heaven knows I have several in my closet!  

And yet? Nary a post with a scarf in it.

Well well well.

"Things are about to change around here. Recess is over!"

Capris Via Macy's; White top, Vest via (the now defunct) MJR Sales; Scarf : Thrifted; 
Shoes: Breckelle Jolene Studded Round Toe Loafer Flat Via UrbanOG.






The lowdown 


The shoes are not very well made. They are shiny and comfortable. But that is pretty much it. 

Since this is a shoe I want to have around for sometime (and these don't feel like they are going to last), I ordered a similar looking pair of Mia Beverly from 6pm.com. The Mia Beverly is very well made and looks gorgeous to boot.