Blog Archive

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Mixing prints

I love how certain women fearlessly mix and match prints and patterns and yet somehow manage to get them right! Being a plus size woman has its challenges in terms of even wearing prints let alone mixing them. Hopefully this look didn't come off too busy.
 

Dress: INC Via Macy's ; Sandals Killah Wedges Via YOOX ; Earrings : Amrita Singh Via Ross previously seen here.

Killah Wedges Review

Insanely comfortable and drop dead gorgeous. One of the disadvantages of online shopping (and there aren't too many ) is that you don't get to feel the product before buying. I had been eyeing these for a long loooong time, but the fabric in the picture looks so stiff (like starched canvas) I wasn't sure about getting them. I mean who wants to spend the whole day having the tootsies chafed right? When they went on sale, I took the plunge and sure glad I did. Because did i mention these are insanely comfortable and drop dead gorgeous?
 As always with YOOX, order one or 2 sizes up.