Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Sperry Top-Sider A/O Pump by Jeffrey Review, Urban Hearts Juniors Jacket, Faux-Leather Snakeskin-Print Moto Review

How I wore it

Dress Ralph Lauren Via Ross previously seen here, Jacket Urban Hearts Junior Via Macy's, Pumps Sperry Top-Sider Via 6pm.com, Stockings Via Macys



Also available in these colors

Heel to platform ratio
3 inches

My shoe size
6.5 M/W

Sizing
A teeny bit too large. Not so much that you need inserts. But I would recommend sizing down a half size.

The lowdown
Quite comfortable for all day wear even if you are on your feet the entire time. The colors are as shown in the picture. 

Urban Hearts Juniors Jacket, Faux-Leather Snakeskin-Print Moto Review
First off the material is fabric, not faux leather. Thin and without lining, perfect for summer or mildly chilly weather. The sleeves are a tiny bit long, but I have this problem with pretty much any full sleeved jacket. The gold "speckles" are muted and add a nice touch. I haven't yet washed it, so I can't say if it will remain after a wash
 Overall 
Although not a closet staple, it would be a nice addition.