Blog Archive

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Nolita Sandal Review

How I wore it


 Necklace from Ebay.

Heel to platform ratio

3.1 inches, feels like 3

 My shoe size 

6.5 M/W

Sizing

True to size


The lowdown

Check out the hot pink sole. Not only is the shoe elegant, but very comfortable as well. I dont usually wear thin heels, but glad I made an exception with this one, because it really is worth the the money and the wait (I waited months for it to go on sale at YOOX, which is fast becoming my favorite shoe store, look out 6pm, you're not the favored child anymore). The sizing is very true to American sizes, in spite of it being European. My previous shopping experiences on European sites have taught me to always size up, but it wasn't necessary with Nolita.

Overall

Definitely a must-own if you can find it. It seems to be sold out everywhere!