Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

UES Varck Leather Review

How I wore it 


Miscellaneous fact : UES (short for Upper Echelon Shoes)


 I love the rocker chic vibe of these shoes, but the rocker look seemed too predictable, so I softened it with a yellow top (from Macys- I've had it forever) and a soft yellow necklace.


 
Heel to Platform Ratio 
3 inches (3.5 inch heel and 0.5 inch platform)
My shoe size 
6.5 M/W
Sizing 
True to size
The lowdown
Very comfortable once you put it on. It is a bit of a struggle to get it on though, even with the zipper in the back. The straps are mainly for show. Given that they are so short even when on the first loophole, dont expect to be able to loosen it.

The soles are very soft, almost like a sneaker sole and cushion the feet beautifully.
 Overall
The shoes are comfy, gorgeous and will enhance any outfit!