Blog Archive

Sunday, October 10, 2010

My newest most favorite skirt

My current taste in fashion has definitely turned Bohemian. Case in point this skirt that I bought at Macys (Ramba Ikat ? I hate how they pick random Indian names to go with an Indian print. Ramba is a mythological seductress and honestly what is so seductive about this skirt? But I digress)



Here is a better picture from Macy's website



If you have read my other posts, you know I LOVE Ikat prints! I love how this skirt swirls around my knees and the yellow tank is so bright and cheery.

Paired the outfit with these earrings I got from India. They make them with the little bits and stones left over from making semi precious jewelery. Its so chic and cute, last time I was in India I bought over a dozen of them in different colors



Still trying to figure the kind of shoes that go with this. Any suggestions?