Blog Archive

Saturday, July 10, 2010

My most expensive shoes ever !

Ok. I got them for like $75. But they were marked down from $325!

I had been lusting after these beauties forever. But I couldnt bring myself to pay that much.

All my shoes are 40 bucks and under. Long ago I decided to chose quantity over quality. Not that the 40 bucks shoes are bad quality. But they rarely last longer than a couple of years, which works just fine for me, since I only wear them for a few months anyway, before I tire of it, and move on to the next one. Ok. I'll stop rambling now.

Here they are.



And here 's me wearing them





Brand : Icon
Shoe: Lola

For those unfamiliar with the brand name, Icon makes the cutest painted shoes (Google them), which is a niche I haven't seen any other designer covering. The only complaint I have about these shoes is that they are just a teeny bit narrow. Getting your feet in them is a bit of a hassle, but once you do, they are super comfortable and don't pinch or pull your toes or anything like that.

Very kitschy, quirky and fun.