Blog Archive

Sunday, July 11, 2010

MY black and white polka dress

I went into Ross yesterday, looking for nothing in particular. And walked away with this absolutely delish Black and White Polka dress by Jones New York.

(Not the best picture :) Waiting in the car for hubby to get back from an errand)

Now, if you know me, you know Iam NOT a dress girl. Capris and long flowy skirts are more my thing. But I just loved how feminine this looked and felt. And hey! How wrong can you go with classic black and white?


Dress: Jones New York, originally $138 on sale at Ross for $19.99

Sunglasses: $8. Not a name brand. But totally inspired by SJP's D&G ones in SATC.



Pearl hoop Earrings: On clearance, $10 + shipping from the Home Shopping Network




Bracelets: $5 each from Macys.


Last evening was Date Night with hubby dearest. It was supposed to be dinner and a movie, but after dinner, he was too sleepy for the movie and so we got back home, him to sleep and me to blog.

Maybe next time I wear this dress, I'll pair it with my red shoes from Pleaser.