Blog Archive

Monday, July 19, 2010

Monochrome and silver

Black and white, is fast becoming my goto color combo, when I need to get dressed in a hurry. There is something so classic about it, that you just cannot wrong no matter what (although there is a danger of ending up, looking like a waiter :) )

I was at Ross yesterday and picked up this edgy belt for $6.99. If you don't have a Ross store nearby, you can also order online from the JC Penney website.

So here's my look



Bag : Nine West from Macys. 30 something bucks (Clearance + Coupon)

(I'm really catching onto the crossbody bag trend. The convenience is awesome. I would love to see some cross body bags with really eye catching straps. )

Bracelet :Swatch (Thrift store find for $25). Retails on Squiggly.com for 70 something dollars.




Wraparound Sunglasses :Armani Exchange (From Ross for $20)

Silver hoops : I've had them forever



Shoes have been featured before on this blog.

Well, readers what's the verdict?