Blog Archive

Monday, July 5, 2010

Blast from the past

So I finally received the last of the 2 bags I had ordered from Macy's (Wow they sure take their time don't they?) and here they are




The Ed Hardy looks exactly what it is. A cheap Chinese import! It 's gone back to Macy's and thank heavens(!) I don't have to look at it anymore. Really Ed Hardy needs to sack its entire quality control team!

The Rampage bag on the other hand, was a keeper. Well made, beautiful and rock star chic! Love the hot pink inside lining.



It is a tad heavy. But that is to be expected, with all that metal hardware. and my favorite part, is that it has 4 outside pockets all with automatic magnetic locks.

Seriously awesome! Well this was my very first purchase from Macys.com. Of the three bags, only one was worth it. A 33% success rate? Hmmm. Not so inclined to shop there again.

On a completely random and unrelated note, here's me with yet another of my favorite sandals.



The sandals are from Amiclubwear.com. Great shoes, seriously sucky customer service. But more about that in another post.