Blog Archive

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Bumble bee

To all those who saw my last Pleaser purchase, I was so thrilled with it that I went ahead and ordered another pair (aptly titled 'Buzz') in a different design from 6PM.com. They were like twenty something bucks including shipping.




Got these today. And of course tried them on immediately.



Mary Janes are my new love. For years I resisted the temptation to wear Mary Janes, convinced they would make my already chunky ankles chunkier. (Wow that's a mouthful! )

The bag is BCBG from Ross Dress For Less. Is that a great store or what? Hubby jokes that I may as well direct deposit my paycheck into the Ross account. He has a point albeit, a somewhat exaggerated one. A week without Ross makes me go into withdrawal :)

Here are some more pics of the bag, originally $138 at Ross for $44.99.



I wore my yellow bag today with the outfit shown and it was such a hit! Loved all the attention.



Top : Sunny Leigh (Macy's)

Jeans : Hydraulic (Macy's)

Shoes: Urbanog.com


This is definitely my new most favorite outfit. Woo hoo!